A list of financial events, conferences, and meetups in our community.
(Know of others? Tell us!)
- September 8-9, 2016 — Finovate:Fall (New York City, NY) — A conference showcasing cutting-edge banking and financial technology in a unique demo-only format. 700+ fintech companies have taken the stage in NYC, London & San Francisco since 2007.
- September 21-24, 2016 — FinCon16 (San Diego, CA) — A peer conference for the money media community. At the annual event each Fall, attendees connect with others in the community, learn to create, promote, and profit from compelling online content, and discover new trends in personal finance and investing.
- October 23-26, 2016 — Money 20/20 (Las Vegas, NV) — The World’s largest payments & financial services innovation event. 10,000+ attendees, including 1,000+ CEOs and 500+ speakers from 3,000+ companies and 75 countries.
- November 5-7, 2016 — Jump$tart National Educator Conference 2016 (Dallas, TX) — As the nation’s leading advocate for youth financial literacy, the Jump$tart Coalition® will proudly conduct its eigth annual conference devoted specifically to PreK-12 classroom teachers of personal finance in the Lone Star state of Texas! This conference offers classroom educators an opportunity to see, learn about, and try educational resources to integrate immediately into current lesson plans; to attend informative workshops under two different strands—curriculum/content and personal growth; to meet with leaders from finance and education; and to network with colleagues from across the country.
- November 5-12, 2016 — Chautauqua I (Ecuador, South America) — Spend time with your favorite bloggers and people just like you – on the path to financial independence. It is an forgettable week of presentations, discussions, idea sharing, networking and bonding, all while seeing a truly amazing country. Guest speakers are: Mr. Money Mustache, Jim Collins (jlcollinsnh.com), and Brandon the “Mad Fientist.”
- November 12-19, 2016 — Chautauqua II (Ecuador, South America) — Spend time with your favorite bloggers and people just like you – on the path to financial independence. It is an forgettable week of presentations, discussions, idea sharing, networking and bonding, all while seeing a truly amazing country. Guest speakers are: Mr. Money Mustache, Jim Collins (jlcollinsnh.com), and Paula Pant of Afford Anything.
- November 16-18, 2016 — AFCPE Annual Symposium (Louisville, KY) — The AFCPE Annual Symposium is a unique opportunity to network, share ideas and make life-long connections in the field of financial counseling. Join us and share in the knowledge and research of some of the finest educators, researchers and practitioners in the field.
Throughout the year:
- SFEPD.org Financial literary Seminars (Across the country) — The Society for Financial Education and Professional Development offers Financial Literacy Seminars to college students and community-based organizations in many locations.